Thursday, December 11, 2008

Distraction, and crafting action......

Been a bit distracted by family stuff lately, and what better way to relieve stress than by crafting? I spun up my hand dyed roving I showed you in my last post.
The colours aren't as strong as I'd like so I will probably try doing the same colours in stronger solutions on some more roving soon. I was pretty happy with the yarn though, lovely and squishy.... Roving is soooooo much easier to spin than fleece......
Also been making more row counter bracelets, Mum and Auntie Nancy put their orders in for some so I made and posted those last week. This one is for a karma swap on Ravelry....
And just to show that it's not just Cinnamon who loves the faux fur blankie, here's my girl Nutmeg having a snooze. DS13 covered her up with it and she snuggled in. DS wants a blankie of his own but no way am I making anything else out of that stuff! Poor kid, may just have to make him a beanie instead. I have been knitting, will post pics of my neck warmer as soon as I put the button and icord on it. Til then, I'm off to card some wool......

No comments: