Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ta da!!!!

Socks are done! I have finished the Tassie socks, with the help of my gorgeous new Knitpicks Harmony wooden DPNS. They are not only pretty, they are easier to knit with than my op-shop metal set. The fact that they flex a little and have nice sharp points make the tricky turns involved in sock making so much easier. You can find them here, they have a list of Aussie stockists on the site.

Photographing socks is not as easy as you might think. I spent ages with my little camera on timer, pirouetting madly and posing for the perfect action shot that would show off my new socks. At 2.30 am I decided to take the easy route and this is the result. Not awe-inspiring, but at least it's not blurry! Now to cast on for some Christmas drive knitting, I have about 5 hours in the car in total so I should be able to get a bit done.

Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments: